Wednesday, February 29, 2012

JEREMIAH 18:4

"but the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands, so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it to his liking." NIV


I found this old pallet in our back lot at work and recognized the uprights were cherry wood, a very beautiful wood to work with.


So I dismantled the pallet, ran the pieces thru a joiner, then cut them to equal lengths and glued them together.


After setting for 24 hours clamped very well, this is what I was left with. So I chucked it up in my lathe and...



...turned this beautiful goblet out of the "old pallet wood". What is "junk" in one's eye is a "treasure" in anothers...








"But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him". NIV










1 comment: