Sunday, February 13, 2011

SUNDAY'S RECIPE


COFFEE

That's right...coffee! Just as some people are sure there's a conspiracy theory going on with our government, I'm convinced there's a conspiracy going on with the coffee industry, the retail industry on Valentine's Day, as perhaps others. Do you all recognize the appliance in the left of the picture??? Its a percolator, and it makes the BEST COFFEE hands down. Why don't we use it anymore if it makes such good coffee? Because it uses so little coffee, that's why! I use the same amount of grounds I do in my Mr. Coffee pour-thru for 6 cups as I do in this maker for 12 cups, and the strength is the same and the coffee tastes better! It doesn't take hardly any longer to make coffee with it...why has the world gone away from using it!...because we use less and buy less grounds for it than you do for today's style of coffee maker.



No comments:

Post a Comment