Saturday, March 12, 2011

BABYSITTING THE GRANDSON

We got to babysit our grandson Sutton, last nite. He pretty much cried most of the night...separation anxiety I suppose. But there was a few times when he was happy, as evidenced here with a blankie on his head on Grandma's lap. He was also contemplating the saying "let a sleeping dog lie" in the 1 photo. It was good to see him anyways...I had a bad cold so I didn't get to hold him at all :-(

The occasion was the Kids came up to Newton to eat at the recently re-opened Chuck's Familia Restaurant...which ended up being close that night...2nd Friday in a row that they weren't open!!! I have received reports that it is standing room only and long lines to wait to get in to eat, I don't understand why they aren't sticking to a regular schedule! We will wait till the"newness" wears off before we try to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment