Sunday, October 30, 2011

FALL COLORS




Ah, my 2 favorite seasons...spring and fall. What another gorgeous fall day we had today!

Light breeze from the north, the smell of wood burning in the chimanea, leaves falling in all colors from the trees, dogs close by crunching on acorns from our huge oak tree, roasting some marshmallows in the fire , my arm in a sling for another 4-1/2 weeks...just a great autumn day to be alive!!! "There is a purpose and a season for all things under heaven" as quoted in Song of Solomon..."a time to grow and a time to harvest". The time for harvest is done and its time to get ready for winter.



I took this picture thru my Blu-Blocker sunglasses, which are the best in the world, hoping to capture the colors I see when I wear them, but it fooled the camera and didn't turn out.

Hope you had as glorious a fall Sunday today as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment