Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 - GET BUSY LIVING!




I like the motto of the Dylan Meier Memorial Foundation (quarterback from KSU that died in a hiking accident a couple of years ago)..."Get Busy Livin!" I think I'll adopt that this year as my motto.




So along those lines, its 10am New Years Day, and so far I've...




-got ready for the day & took my vitamins & Reliv


-had breakfast and a 1/2 pot of percolated coffee..yummm!


-did my shoulder excercises (10 minutes twice a day for rehab of my shoulder surgery)


-got out venison to make summer sausage


-made up a double batch of cracked wheat bread for late Christmas gifts


-baked an apple pie (kicked it up a notch...added a TBSP of Amaretto liquor and 4 TBSP brown sugar to my standard 6 cups apples , 1/2 cup white sugar, and 2 TBSP tapioca recipe)


-am ready to go out to the garage and clean it up, unload my new used Delta wood lathe and start to mount it/get it ready for use.




So, no sitting around in a lazyboy watching some lame parade or another football game (well, maybe later) for this guy...ITS TIME TO GET BUSY LIVING! MERRY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment