Thursday, January 19, 2012

MOVE OVER, HILLRICH & BRADSBURY!

Well, Louisville Slugger its not, but its homemade by mwah, and its all handcrafted on my lathe!


I laminated 2 pieces of oak to a piece of mahogany, then got busy with the lathe. Took me all afternoon last Saturday, wore me out, but it was fun to turn out something nice! I have it resting here next to my ole, reliable Worth, that got me team high "most base hits" several years running during the heydey of my "softball years"!



This is not what those brackets were designed/built for, but the gun can be stored in another place and my masterpiece can be on display. Don't know that I'd let it be used for hitting a softball, but it definately can me used as an heirloom and handed down (i guess i should have signed it too!)






No comments:

Post a Comment