Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Life just got a little more hectic...

-a couple of things...Nancy just scheduled her rotator cuff surgery for Nov. 17. I hope I can get that day off to be with her, and then we're going to have to lean on some family to help/be with her for a couple of days after that. She needed the surgery (everything else was tried) and needed to get it done yet this year so her insurance would pay for it. Hope she's pretty well healed up by Christmas when the kids come home from Colorado!

-just found out that this years Judgement House is so powerful, we've had to expand our hours. That translates into me working from 6p-11p on Friday interviewing exiting people for their thoughts. On Saturday, it means acting in the scene where Hannah dies from 3p-11pm. Lord, I/we will need your strength to make it thru...not our will but yours, to be a witness to the unsaved! Sunday will be crash & burn for me and a whole lot of other folks from church, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment