Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Random Thoughts this Tuesday Morning...

-well, here it is, Oct. 19, and i'm still biking every weekday morning at 5:30am since i got inspired by my son on July 31...longest i've stuck with an excercise routine ever, and i still look forward to it every morning... its so quiet, still, and refreshing!

-very busy the next 10 days...don't know exactly why i volunteered for so much at church. We are giving an outreach drama as we have for the last 3 years...its called Judgement House. I've been in security 1 year, and actor in a scene 1 year, and a group starter the last year. This year i decided to wait and be a "fill in where needed" person, and sure enough, there was plenty of need. I play the dad for a couple of hours both of the next Saturdays in the scene where the high school daughter dies...its VERY dramatic. Then when i'm not doing that, they have me scheduled for 11 hours interviewing persons that have just come thru the drama, asking about their feelings. i'll certainly be ready to unlax by next Sunday. I guess this is my way of serving for the Lord...i hope my efforts are for his glory.

-did i mention that i have the most wonderful woman in the world as my wife of 32+ years? She is my joy and inspiration (and i have 2 of the best puppies too!)

-i still am very much enjoying my new job...its the slow season now, but it'll pick up here in a couple of months. hope i can handle the busy season w/o too much stress...i have a new theology about that...what will get done will get done, and "ineptitude on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part"...i can only do so much, i am only human, i'm getting older every day, and i do the best i can (sounds like Stuart from Saturday Nite Live?!?!)

-Gina, Adam & Sutton just posted several family pictures on her blog...OMG, they are the cutest family i have seen ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment