Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Here I am in action on my 3rd day at my new job at Schaben Industries as Inside Sales(Nancy came in and secretly took some pictures while I was on a sales call).

It is slowly all coming back to me...about at the rate I expected. Most of the books I left there 5 years ago are still in my cubicle...kinda spooky! I'm waiting for my cordless headset for my phone, which will be nice when it comes. Most everything else has
changed...a really nice cubicle, beautiful new office, no more counter sales, hopefully less stress?! It kinda felt really nice the first day back to be already taking sales orders and jumping right in...not much of a learning curve for me. I was told how to turn on the computer and that was about it. 4 days into the job (tomorrow) we have a factory rep from Hypro Pumps coming to give a seminar...and he's bringing brats & beer with him!!! Not too bad for the first week on a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment